·A Blog carnival, what is that?! It is an online event between bloggers, and I have decided to host for the month of June around the theme “Let’s talk about sex”.
Why this theme?
It a bit of a taboo topic and I think it should be talked about more openly, it is a perfectly natural part of our human experience
We can learn the benefits of sex and the impact on our wellbeing
There are so many thing that affect our libido – find out what!
Why do we get so embarrassed about it?
I am hoping by exploring it more we can bring more fun into our lives and our bedrooms!
I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with!
Who can participate?
Anyone can participate! You just need to have a blog or a website to publish your article and to follow these rules. I am afraid a Facebook page does not work for the purpose of the carnival as it is not a traditional website. Sorry!
If you do not have a website but really wish to participate, I can host your article on my blog as a guest article. Email me at email@example.com
What is the deadline?
· Your article must be published, and your email sent before 11:59pm UK time on Wednesday 30th June 2021.
How to participate?
· Your article must contain at least 500 words.
· Your article must be written in English.
· You must publish your article on a blog or website that you own or where you have been authorised to write.
· Your article must be about “Let’s talk about sex” – if it is off topic, it cannot be part of this carnival.
· Your article must be brand new content; you cannot re-use old content even partially (I will check 😉).
· Your article cannot contain affiliated links.
· Your article must include certain mentions – please see the section below entitled “To include in your article”.
· Once your article has been published, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know it is live and include the link towards your article.
· I will check your article follows these rules.
· If your article follows the rules, I will send you an email to confirm that your article will be included in the carnival.
Your article must contain at least 500 words.
On Wednesday 30th June 2021 I will publish a closing article on inmyskincoaching that will include a list of all the articles that have been accepted in the carnival with a link towards the articles.
I will promote this article with my followers on social media and the people subscribed to my mailing list.
The articles will be listed by order of arrival in my inbox 😉.
To include in your article
To ensure your article is accepted, you must include a paragraph explaining that your article is part of a blog carnival together with a link towards inmyskincoaching. Your link can be towards any of my articles.
This can be as simple as:
Let’s get writing!
You have until 11:59pm UK time on Wednesday 30th June 2021 to publish your article and send me your email.
If you have any question, post them in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as practicable.
Enjoy! I can’t wait to read your take on “Let’s talk about sex” and how we can help our readers.